Monday, July 28, 2008

Last Hope recap, slides

by Travis Goodspeed <travis at utk.edu>
at the Extreme Measurement Communications Center
of the Oak Ridge National Laboratory

Despite sleep deprivation and the longest drive of my life, I had a blast at the Last HOPE conference this past weekend.

You'll find the slides for my scheduled (Friday) talk at lasthope_goodspeed.pdf. Saturday's talk was a rerun from TIDC 08; thanks to Marco and Kevin Figueroa for getting me a projector on such short notice. Sunday's workshop was unrehearsed, and I apologize for not taking screenshots.

You'll find me next week at Black Hat 2008 and Defcon 16 in Vegas. In addition to my scheduled talks, I expect to give at least one unscheduled lecture or workshop during Defcon. Email me for details.

--Travis

5 comments:

Unknown said...

my names travis goodspeed to

Jim Rhodes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mohit said...

Nice post thanks
David Laid

123bet said...

This is a good post. This post gives truly quality information. I really happy found this website eventually.
ติดต่อ 123plus

123bet said...

Definitely a great site and educational post. I will bookmark your website.
สอบถาม 123plus